Registration/Reservations Office Business Hours:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Phone # (562) 430-3707 X100 OR X107
Fax # (562) 431-3710
FACILITY RENTALSIf you do not have internet access you may request that an application be faxed to you or you may obtain a hardcopy at the Rush Park Office located at 3001 Blume Drive in Rossmoor.
Are available on a first come first served basis. Picnic areas may be reserved by Rossmoor residents only. In accordance with District Policy No. 6010, an application must be submitted and received by the District a minimum of (10) calendar days prior to the requested date in order to be considered for facility rental. Applications may be downloaded by clicking on the forms link to the left.
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
For complete list of fees, see Fee Schedule in the Forms Section to the left
In order to see a facility you must first schedule an appointment with the General Clerk.
Setup/Takedown within reservation timeframe is renter's responsibility. (Renters will not be given access to the facility prior to the paid start time on their permit.)
A $60 picnic deposit will be assessed for groups of over 100.
*For youth/teen parties/events (under 18 yrs.) adult chaperones are required in the ratio of 1 to 10. attendants may be assigned and additional fees may apply.
User Permits/Indemnification are mandatory for all rentals and permits for a gathering of 50 or more people.
- A million dollar insurance policy naming the RCSD as additional insured is required for gatherings of over 150 people.
USER PROCEDURES FOR ALL RCSD PARKS
- Park Hours are from 7 am to 10 p.m.
- Picnic Areas designated by brown posts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reserved picnic spaces are posted by 5pm on Fridays in the Rush Park bulletin board and Rossmoor Park office window.
- Groups of 50 or more must fill out an application to obtain a user permit and sign a District indemnification form.
- Groups of 150 or more must complete the above forms and provide $1,000,000 liability insurance naming the District as additional insured.
- No commercial solicitation, sale of merchandise/service or distribution of advertisements is allowed without prior written permission from the RCSD.
- Inflatable devices (Bounce Houses/Laser Tag) must be pre-approved by the General Manager and provide $1,000,000 insurance policy.
- No Skateboarding
- No Golfing
- Vehicles are allowed in designated parking lot area only; driving vehicles onto park is not allowed.
- No smoking or alcohol permitted in ANY of our parks.
- Possession/Discharge of a weapon(s)/firearm(s) is strictly prohibited.
- No amplified sound without prior written permission
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- All Trash must be secured in plastic bags and placed in outside receptacles
- Wednesdays are scheduled for mowing lawns which may restrict the use of the parks for some events. Please plan accordingly.
agree that if I do not comply with RCSD rules, I may limit my future ability to
use the facilities. I accept financial responsibility for any breakage of items
belonging to the facility and any additional expenses that may be incurred
I HAVE READ,
UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE STATEMENTS