Registration/Reservations Office Business Hours:
9:00 am-5:00 pm
Phone # (562) 430-3707 X100 OR X107
Fax # (562) 431-3710
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
For complete list of fees, see Fee Schedule in the Forms Section to the left
In order to see a facility you must first schedule an appointment with the General Clerk.
Setup/Takedown within reservation timeframe is renter's responsibility. (Renters will not be given access to the facility prior to the paid start time on their permit.)
A $60 picnic deposit will be assessed for groups of over 100.
*For youth/teen parties/events (under 18 yrs.) adult chaperones are required in the ratio of 1 to 10. attendants may be assigned and additional fees may apply.
User Permits/Indemnification are mandatory for all rentals and permits for a gathering of 50 or more people.
- A million dollar insurance policy naming the RCSD as additional insured is required for gatherings of over 150 people.
USER PROCEDURES FOR ALL RCSD PARKS
- Park Hours are from 7 am to 10 p.m.
- Picnic Areas designated by brown posts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reserved picnic spaces are posted by 5pm on Fridays in the Rush Park bulletin board and Rossmoor Park office window.
- Groups of 50 or more must fill out an application to obtain a user permit and sign a District indemnification form.
- Groups of 150 or more must complete the above forms and provide $1,000,000 liability insurance naming the District as additional insured.
- No commercial solicitation, sale of merchandise/service or distribution of advertisements is allowed without prior written permission from the RCSD.
- Inflatable devices (Bounce Houses/Laser Tag) must be pre-approved by the General Manager and provide $1,000,000 insurance policy.
- No Skateboarding
- No Golfing
- Vehicles are allowed in designated parking lot area only; driving vehicles onto park is not allowed.
- No smoking or alcohol permitted in ANY of our parks.
- Possession/Discharge of a weapon(s)/firearm(s) is strictly prohibited.
- No amplified sound without prior written permission
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- All Trash must be secured in plastic bags and placed in outside receptacles
- Wednesdays are scheduled for mowing lawns which may restrict the use of the parks for some events. Please plan accordingly.
I agree that if I do not comply with RCSD rules, I may limit my future ability to use the facilities. I accept financial responsibility for any breakage of items belonging to the facility and any additional expenses that may be incurred during use.
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE STATEMENTS